Members of the Rottnest Island Authority are appointed to oversee the management and control of Rottnest Island.
The Board of the Rottnest Island Authority consists of a Chair, appointed by the Governor on the nomination of the Minister for Tourism, and five other members appointed in the same manner. Members are appointed so that not less than one member is:
- A person experienced in conserving the environment
- A person experienced in preserving buildings of historic value
- A person with sound commercial experience, and
- A person who is a regular user of the Island for recreational purposes
- Members are appointed for a term not exceeding three years, but from time to time, may be re-appointed. The Minister also appoints a member to be Deputy Chairman.
Meet the team
Select a profile for more information
Chairman - John LangoulantAppointment expires 30 June 2020
Deputy Chairman – Hamish BeckAppointment expires 28 Feb 2022
Member - Hannah FitzhardingeAppointment expires 30 June 2020
Dr Marina Hogan
Member - Marina HoganAppointment Expires 31 December 2019
Member - Peter LeeAppointment Expires 20 June 2020
Member - Ann RobinsonAppointment Expires 30 June 2021